Terms of Service
Please read these terms of service carefully before using services provided by SnagYoutube.com through this website. This agreement governs your relationship with SnagYoutube.com and use of the services provided through the website. SnagYoutube.com hererby requests that you accept these terms of service. you may use the services provided through the website only on the condition that you accept all of the terms and conditions contained herein. using the services provided through the website indicates that you accept these terms of service. if you do not accept these terms of service, do not use the website or services.
By using SnagYoutube.com services, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- You are the only responsible for the data (e.g. URLs) which it sends to the SnagYoutube.com service. One is reminded that also non the respect of the laws in force, in particular those concerning the respect of the intellectual and artistic property, can give place to continuations and judgments.
- SnagYoutube.com is meant for creating a copy of downloadable online videos for the personal use ("fair use"). Any further use of the content downloaded by SnagYoutube.com, particularly but not exclusively making the content publicly accessible or using it commercially, must be agreed upon with the holder of the rights of the respective downloaded content. The user bears full responsibility for all actions related to the data transmitted by SnagYoutube.com. SnagYoutube.com does not grant any rights to the contents, as it only acts as a technical service provider.
- The user carries the responsibility for checking the legitimacy of his use of SnagYoutube.com. The legitimacy of using this service may differ in the users country through local laws. Videovor only provides the technical platform.
- SnagYoutube.com is a free service, which does not offer any guarantee of any kind as for its use.
- SnagYoutube.com reserves the right to change or discontinue any of the Services at any time.
The materials on SnagYoutube.com's web site are provided "as is". SnagYoutube.com makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, SnagYoutube.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall SnagYoutube.com or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on SnagYoutube.com's Internet site, even if SnagYoutube.com or a SnagYoutube.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
As a rule, it is possible to use our web site without entering your personal data. In so far as personal data (cookie) are collected on our pages, then this is always done as far as possible on a voluntary basis. Should you provide such data, it will not be passed on to third parties without your explicit agreement. We draw your attention to the fact that the transmission of data on the internet can be subject to security vulnerabilities. Absolute protection of data from access by third parties is not possible. The use of contact data published within the framework of our obligations as a corporation by third parties for the sending of promotional and information material that has not been explicitly requested is herewith explicitly forbidden. The operators of this web site explicitly retain the right to take legal steps in the case of unsolicited promotional material being sent without having been requested, e.g. in the form of spam mails.
Cookies & 3rd Party Advertisements
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you.
- You are entirely responsible for any and all materials you upload, submit, transmit, create, modify or otherwise make available via the Website, including any sound files that you create, modify, transmit or download through the Website (collectively, "User Submissions"). User Submissions cannot always be withdrawn. You acknowledge that any disclosure of personal information in User Submissions may make you personally identifiable and that we do not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to User Submissions.
- You shall be solely responsible for any and all of your own User Submissions and any and all consequences of uploading, submitting, modifying, transmitting, creating or otherwise making available the User Submissions. For any and all of your User Submissions, you affirm, represent and warrant that:
- You own or have the necessary licenses, permissions, rights or consents to use and authorize us to use all trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets or other proprietary rights in and to User Submissions for any and all uses contemplated by the Website and these Terms;
- You will not post, or allow anyone else to post, any material that depicts any sexually explicit acts; and
- You have written consent, release, and/or permission from each and every identifiable individual in the User Submission to use the name and/or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual to enable use of the User Submission for any and all uses contemplated by the Websites and these Terms.
- You further agree that you shall not upload, submit, create, transmit, modify or otherwise make available material that:
- Is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or trademark laws, or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have explicit permission from the rightful owner to submit the material and to grant us all of the license rights granted herein;
- Is obscene, vulgar, illegal, unlawful, defamatory, fraudulent, libelous, harmful, harassing, abusive, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, inflammatory, or otherwise inappropriate as decided by us in our sole discretion;
- Depicts illegal activities, promotes or depicts physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promotes or depicts any act of cruelty to animals;
- Impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents you in any way, including creating a false identity;
- Would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, a violation of the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law; or
- Is unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotion, "spam" or any other form of solicitation.
- We claim no ownership or control over User Submissions or Third Party Content. You or a third-party licensor, as appropriate, retain all copyrights to User Submissions and you are responsible for protecting those rights as appropriate. You irrevocably grant us a world-wide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, non-cancelable, sub-licenseable license to reproduce, publicly perform, publicly display, distribute, adapt, modify, publish, translate, create derivative works of and otherwise exploit User Submissions for any purpose, including without limitation any purpose contemplated by the Website and these Terms. You also irrevocably waive and cause to be waived against us and any of our users any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to User Submissions.
- You represent and warrant that you have all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the rights granted herein to User Submissions. Specifically, you represent and warrant that you own the title to the User Submissions, that you have the right to upload, modify, access, transmit, create or otherwise make available the User Submissions on the Website, and that uploading the User Submissions will not infringe upon any other party's rights or your contractual obligations to other parties.
- You acknowledge that we may at our sole discretion refuse to publish, remove, or block access to any User Submission for any reason, or for no reason at all, with or without notice.
- Without limiting the other indemnification provisions herein, you agree to defend us against any claim, demand, suit or proceeding made or brought against us by a third-party alleging that your User Submissions or your use of the Website in violation of these Terms infringes or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of any third-party or violates applicable law and you shall indemnify us for any and all damages against us and for reasonable attorney's fees and other costs incurred by us in connection with any such claim, demand, suit or proceeding.
Free Online Video Downloader38 sources are supported
Download Videos from Multiple Sources
Video Downloader Script offers you to download videos in multiple formats including MP4, M4A, 3GP from multiple sources which includes
9gag Akillitv Bandcamp Bitchute Blogger Break Buzzfeed Dailymotion Douyin Espn Facebook Febspot Flickr Gaana Imdb Imgur Instagram Izlesene Kwai Likee Linkedin Liveleak Mashable Odnoklassniki Periscope Pinterest Reddit Rumble Soundcloud Streamable Ted Tiktok Tumblr Twitch Twitter Vimeo Vk Youtube
Download audios from YouTube, TED, Soundcloud, Bandcamp, Tiktok, Reddit